|Studio Test at NID mainly tests the ability of a student and creativity to work with various materials at a time. A student is expected to think of intelligent design solution to the given problem and come up with innovative design solutions and express the idea by moulding the given material.
In this course students will be trained to deal with all sorts of design problems and their solution in a given time by our faculties from NIFT and NID. This batch starts from the next day of NID first phase result declaration.
Features of the Program
|1. Study Material & Stationary
2. 27 NID Mock Tests for Time Management
3. Last 10 Years papers discussed in the class
5. 3-D modelling
7. Interview skills
8. Audio-Video Test Preparation
9. Guidance by experts and Toppers (NIFT/NID Alumni)
10. Doubt clearing sessions
11. Extra time for weak students
12. Interactive classes with one-to-one interaction with highly qualified and experienced faculty members in small batch sizes
For more enquires kindly visit our centre.